- SEC Newgate ME is the exclusive PR agency in the Middle East for the jewelry brand Mouawad and was appointed in 2020. General press office activities include pitching exclusive interviews and features, updating press on new collection launches, brand initiatives, organising photoshoots, special events and celebrity endorsements.
- The agency advised the brand to participate in Abu Dhabi Art 2021 as the Educator sponsor, proposing an exclusive collaboration with Emirati fine jewellery Designer Salama Khalfan to design a jewelry piece for the occasion.
- The collaboration design is strongly connected to the Middle East, taking inspiration from the date palm tree and was showcased during Abu Dhabi Art 2021.
- Organising a photoshoot and video shoot with Salama Khalfan and model highlighting the collaboration headpiece.
- Preview of the Mouawad booth at Abu Dhabi Art 2021 with 12 media.
- Arranging 1 TV and 8 interviews with the Mouawad Co-guardians and Designer Salama Khalfan at the and post event.
- Organising a Private Dinner on behalf of Abu Dhabi Art and Mouawad, at Café Milano – Four Season in Abu Dhabi with 70 guests.
AVE (average) $575,000 for the activities