Henkel Group, a multinational chemical and consumer goods company, launched a global CSR initiative to build a science lab for children: Forscherwelt (Researchers’ World). The company built a lab inside Children’s City, an establishment owned by the Dubai Municipality. SEC Newgate was appointed as the main liaison between the government and the client, to manage the launch in October 2019.
- The agency’s corporate team secured the necessary permits and agreements to host various events targeting different audiences, and its consumer team for press events – having a perfect mix of skills suitable for the different nature of events.
- Organised a press conference with ribbon cutting by government officials and Henkel’s senior executives, an event for mommy bloggers, and another one dedicated to school students
- SEC Newgate managed media relations and developed all communications from speeches to editorial write-ups, as well as the event setup and catering
- The inaugural event was attended by VVIPs from the local authorities, local German institutions, CEOs of German companies in the UAE
- The event generated tier 1 coverage in key media outlets in the region, reaching out to over 116 million people with a total advertising value of USD 666,289